Wednesday, May 13, 2009

They grow up too fast...

This is going to be my only post this week. My daughter and I are off to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Manchester, NH for our annual "girls weekend" with my wonderful sisters-in-law. (Can't wait, ladies!) It's a great time plus we get to scrapbook, take classes and eat free ice cream. Oh, and shop for cool stuff to play with. Bonus for me, I get to see what some of the other Paper Crafting companies are up to. I'll post some of the things we do next week.

This year, my son will finish Middle School and move on to High School. I decided to scrapbook his school pictures this year to keep myself remembering all of him. This is the page for his 4-year-old preschool class pictures. I used the Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin' kit. One of the things I really like about this kit is all the cool journalling blocks it has in the die-cuts pages. All in different shapes, too. Plus it has the cute Frog and Turtle. Colors are Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss and Pumpkin Pie. I added the Brilliant Blue letter "A" from the retired Letterpress Alphabet, because the photos I'm using have a lot of that blue in them. It seemed to tie things together better. Here are the pages in individual pictures, too.

Stamps: Letterpress Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Paper: Wisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise Textured, Real Red Textured
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Simply Scrappin' Kit Hoppy Memories

No comments: