Thursday, September 20, 2018

Ok, I just Can't Wait!

I know, I'm pushing the time line here.  I couldn't wait to start sharing some of the cards I designed for the Holiday Catalog Open House.  Here's one of my favorites.  I love the font on the Noel from the Peaceful Noel Stamp Set featured in the Joyous Noel Suite found on pages 28-29 of the Holiday Catalog.   The color palette used in this suite (Gray Granite, Merry Merlot, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide and Whisper White) is rich and elegant.  I also really like how it pairs with Copper accents.  This card uses a piece of the Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The paper collection has copper foil accents throughout.  I paired this paper with the Copper Foil Paper, and punched the Sprig Punch (Bundles with the Peaceful Noel Stamp Set! p. 29, HC) from the Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper (from the Joyous Noel 6x6 Glimmer Paper Pack on p. 29, too!) to add some sparkle.
The ribbon is the Merry Merlot and Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon (p. 29, HC)  It adds just the right touch.
Here's what else I used. 


Stamps: Peaceful Noel
Ink: Merry Merlot
Paper: Whisper White, Merry Merlot, Joyous Noel Specialty Series Designer Series Paper, Tranquil Tide, Joyous Noel 6x6" Glimmer Paper (Tranquil Tide)
Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Sprig Punch, Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: