Before I move on to another Suite of Products, here's one last quick and easy card using the Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set and this time using the Swirls and Curls Textured Impression Embossing Folder. The strip of Designer Series Paper is also from the All is Bright Designer Series Paper pack. The Layering Circles Framelits Dies make great focal points for a card. I stamp the "Merry" and the flourish in Call me Clover and the "Christmas" in Real Red. The hole in the top of the circles was punched with the Detailed Trio Punch. I threaded a piece of Real Red 3/8" Cotton Ribbon through the hole and tied it off with a piece of Call Me Clover 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.
Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Ink: Real Red, Call Me Clover
Paper: Crumb Cake, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Real Red, All Is Bright Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Swirls and Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Real Red 3/8" Cotton Ribbon, Call Me Clover 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:
Post a Comment