It sometimes takes me several readings of a new catalog before I have that "aha" moment for a quick and easy project. I must've looked at Page 11 four or five times before I saw them...the Foil Edged Cards and Envelopes! They come in both Silver and Gold and are perfect for quick multiples with just the right touch of elegance.
Add the versatile Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set and it's coordinating Merry Christmas Thinlits dies and the possibilities are limitless. Here are four cards that use both the stamps and the Thinlits along with the coordinating All is Bright Designer Series Paper. These three products are part of the All Is Bright Suite found on pages 4-7. I started out just testing the Thinlits dies and cut all four of the word pieces out of Real Red card stock. Then I paired them with some of the many corresponding stamps from the set stamped in Garden Green ink. A few quick Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels added some bling to the flourish and holly stamps also included in this set. Here are some close-up pictures of the cards:
On all of the cards, I mounted the Whisper White Panel on to Garden Green card stock and added a tousle of Gold Metallic Thread behind for some more sparkle.
After popping the panel on to a piece of Designer Series Paper, I layered the whole thing on top of one of the Foil Edged Cards and it was done.
Notice that the Stamp Set also includes a font that matches the Thinlits dies as well as a contrasting type-face font. What a versatile set. With 28 stamps including several sentiments for the insides of your cards, there are multiple options for great cards.
Here's the last of the close ups. I like that the All is Bright Designer Series Paper has the photo-realistic paper look on one side and on the other, a more whimsical printed look.
Here's what I used:
Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, All is Bright Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil Edged Cards and Envelopes
Accessories: Big Shot, Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Gold Metallic Thread, Take Your Pick Tool, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals





No comments:
Post a Comment