Here are some photos of the Note Card Folder that we'll be making on Sept 2 in the Note Card Folder class. The outside dimensions are 5-1/2 x 5-1/2. The folder holds 6 note card size (3x5) cards and envelopes. I ran the outside of the folder through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wall Paper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to get the texture. The Stamp Set is the new Artistic Etchings which I used to make a collage on the front and then on the individual note cards. I decided to highlight the individual images on the note cards to keep them simple and any-occasion.
This is the inside of the folder. Three Note Cards in each pocket.
Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Artistic Etchings
Ink: Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories: 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Old Olive, 3x5 Note Cards and Envelopes, Small and Large Oval Punches, Decorative Label Extra Large Punch (avail. Sept. 1), Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Vintage Wallpaper
Here is a close up of one of the Note Cards. I used 3 different images on the cards. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment