The Just Believe Stamp Set has been on my list since the new catalog came out in July. I love the lines of the flowers and the font of the sentiments. I can't wait to play with it more. Here's the first card I came up with. That sentiment could easily be changed out for a "get well soon" or a "with sympathy." I love the versatility of the images here. Colors highlight the In-Color group (again...) Enjoy your Wednesday.
Stamps: Just Believe (clear mount)
Ink: Pear Pizzaz (classic pad and marker), Concord Crush (classic pad and marker)
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Concord Crush
Accessories: Punches Decorative Label and Modern Label, Jewels Rhinestones, dimensionals
1 comment:
Em Your blog is Wonderful! And your Just Believe Card is just Beautiful! Love the Layout, Layers, & one of my favorite Color Combos. Thanks for Sharing, have a Great day!
Post a Comment