Here are three more Halloween cards for you to enjoy. The two vertical ones are my own designs. The cat one, I can't take credit for, but it's really cute, isn't it? I really like that stamp. Very fun.
First one uses Wicked Cool and Toxic Treats Stamp Sets. Colors are Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White for paper, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black markers and Staz On Jet Black Ink Pad for the inks. Add some punching and the Stripes TEIF and Voila!
Second Card also uses the Toxic Treats stamp set and the "Boo" from the Tiny Tags set, as well. TEIF Chevron used on the Elegant Eggplant Paper. The other colors are Summer Starfruit (for the circle and tag) and Lucky Limeade and Basic Black.
The card base is Whisper White. I cut the gate and black mat out with the Labels Collection Framelits dies. The Baker's Twine is Lucky Limeade.
Last Card, the C.A.S.E.'d (Copy and Share Everything) one, is a card that I saw in a stack of swaps my friend Pat had. Thanks, Pat! I'm not exactly sure who the designer was, but it was too cute.
It uses the "Frightening Feline" stamp from the Holiday catalog with those cute googlies as eyes. The Designer Series Paper is "Howlstooth and Scaringbone." The ribbon, also from the Holiday Catalog, is the 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon. Colors are Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango.
Hope you enjoy them!


No comments:
Post a Comment