Thursday, January 10, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Been a long time, I know.  Now that the craziness of December has given way to the mild chaos of January, I am back creating with lots of new products from Stampin' Up! and new ideas galore.  Hope to sustain this a bit better...not using the "R-word" (resolution) because I might not live up to it, but this Birthday Card is a valid start.

January is a great time to re-stock the Birthday Card box.  What better way than with an old-time balloon, a great font, and Parker's Patterns from the new Spring Catalog. (p. 20, check it out on my website link on the right)  The knots are made with the new 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon (same page).  Hope you enjoy the post!
Stamps: You're Amazing
Ink: Cajun Craze (pad and marker), Marina Mist (marker)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Designer Series Paper Parker's Patterns
Accessories: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF) Chevron, Framelits Dies Apothecary Accents and Ovals Collection, Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon, Stampin' Dimmensionals

No comments: