Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thanks for a Great Curling Season.

Card #1
 You may remember a bit back I posted my Curling Rocks stamp set that I made using the Undefined Stamp Carving set from Stampin' Up!  We're now coming down to the end of the season and I thought I'd share some "Thank You" cards I designed using the set and some other fun products.

  Our Curling Club (see the link to the side) is a great organization with lots of wonderful volunteers.  They span many generations so it's great fun to design cards that appeal to many different ages.  Hope you enjoy them.

Card #2
 Here are some of the products I used:

Card #1: The "thx" die is from the Circle Card Thinlits set.  It's in Island Indigo card stock.  The three stamps are some of the ones I carved.  Need to work on the letters!  Colors are Island Indigo, Basic Gray, and Real Red.

Card # 2:  Daffodil Delight is the yellow to match the yellow handles we have at club.  The sentiment is from Just Sayin' stamp set cut out with the matching Word Bubble Framelit die (yes, the bundle!)

Card #3 you Paper Pumpkin members will recognize the  "Seriously" stamp from a few months ago.  Hands down one of my favorites.  If you're not a member of Paper Pumpkin click to learn more!  Inside the card I used one of the Lots of Thanks stamps.

Card #3

Card #4

I kept it simple using the Lots of Thanks stamp set and the Circles Collection Framelits plus the 1/2" circle punch to create the "house".

Card #4












Finally, Card #5  I had to add a tag for a different look.  I used the Angled Tag Topper Punch embellished with stamped images from the set and some Pacific Point ribbon and some Bakers Twine.  The banner die came from the Circle Card Thinlits again (a very useful group of dies!).

Whew!  Long-winded I know, but thanks for visiting and allowing me to share these with you.  Many thanks to all who volunteer to make Curling (and other) Clubs everywhere a success!

Card #5

No comments: