Happy World Card Making Day! I know it's been forever since I posted anything. Summer got away from me. But here it is October 4 and it's time to share some inspiration. This is my take on a lovely card I saw on Pinterest (Thanks!)
Butterflies always are cheerful as are rich fall-like colors. I used two new In Colors Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist for the card stock accents. The butterflies are from Papillon Potpourri and are colored in using the new Blendabilities markers (the Pumpkin Pie collection and the Daffodil Delight Collection).
Thanks for visiting. Make a Card and Send it Out!
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Four You, Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Mossy Meadow, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Big Shot, Circles Framelits Dies, Deco Labels Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimmensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:
Post a Comment