Here's Valentine number 3. Hope you're enjoying them. I'm really having fun making them (not that you can tell!) As promised, I used the cut-out from yesterdays window on this card. The beauty of the Designer Series Paper stacks is that you have a reverse side that gives you a totally different look. Here, I've paired the Black and White with Red and Blushing Bride. I've also used products from the Occasions Catalog. The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies (OC p 9) not only makes a cute treat bag it has these great embellishments (the row of hearts and the pink heart). Naturally, you can also use those little punched hearts on a card. I've used all 7 of them on other projects (including one up above on this card). Be on the lookout!
Stamps: Hello Life (OC p. 6)
Ink: Momento Pad Tuxedo Black, Blushing Bride Classic Pad
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack (OC p. 5)
Accessories: Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies (OC p. 9), Sweetheart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment