Saturday, February 6, 2016

You know there's a Bonspiel soon when...

...my stamping area looks like this!  Yes, our curling club is hosting the 2016 Kayser Bonspiel over Valentines Day Weekend so what better way to celebrate than to show our Love for Curling!  Here's a sneak peek of things I'm working on for the goodie bags.  If you're coming to town for the Bonspiel, you're team will receive one of these filled with tasty treats.  Enjoy!

  Those who want to know what I used:  I made the curling stone stamp with some of what was left from my Undefined stamp carving kit (now retired).  Colors are: Pacific Point, Real Red, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.  I used 3 sets of Framelits/Thinlits dies.  The Hearts (retired), Expressions (retired) and the Lots of Labels (current!).  The stamped letters are from the Layered Letters Alphabet set.  It's a great photopolymer set and I was able to line them all up on the Clear "I" block and stamp away.  Very easy.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Those of you who are coming to town next week for the Bonspiel, Good Curling!

No comments: