Friday, March 31, 2017

Sometimes the plan works...

...and sometimes Life happens.  I know, it's been way too long.  By the time I blinked, both February and March had flown by and here we are on the brink of April already.  Wow!  Now, to  dust off the blog and catch up on some Spring card posts that were planned for early March.  Better late than never!

  So April means we're approaching Easter.  This year, the Occasions Catalog has this really cute Easter/Spring stamp set called Basket Bunch.  Luckily, this set also bundles with the equally adorable Basket Builder Framelits Dies.  I really like the expression on the Bunny's face.  So sweet!  See page 18 of the Occasions Catalog for more details and ideas. I also used a piece of the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper found on page 21 of the Occasions Catalog.  That gingham pattern in Sweet Sugar Plum and Whisper White is useful for many projects even if you don't have the coordinating Oh So Succulent Bundle (also on Page 21).  The set of papers is beautiful and versatile.    Here's more of what I used:.

Stamps: Basket Bunch
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink, Sweet Sugar Plum (Classic Stampin' Pad and Marker), Markers in Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach, Smokey Slate, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Sugar Plum, Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay, Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Basket Builder Framelits Dies, Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes, Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Fine Tip Glue Pen

No comments: