The card features several products that are retiring including three of the 2015-2017 InColors. When Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron were introduced in 2015, I was so excited. I really loved this group of colors. Hard to believe it's been 2 years since they made their debut. I also used the matching Designer Series Paper Stack for that polka-dotted background and used the matching In Color Doilies behind the flower. Even the Crazy about You Stamp Set and its coordinating Hello You Thinlits Dies and Flower Medallion Punch are also retiring. And, yes, sadly, the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set and Bitty Butterfly Punch are in the same category. However, we can certainly enjoy these products while we still have them around to share. Together, they make a pretty special card, don't you think? I also stuck something on the inside of the card using another retiring stamp set, the Designer Tin of Cards. I think it adds another special touch.Stamps: Crazy about You, Papillon Potpourri, Designer Tin of Cards
Ink: Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, 2015-2017 Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: 2015-2016 In Color Doilies, Flower Medallion Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Big Shot, Hello You Thinlits, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment