Thursday, May 22, 2008

CK Sample Number 2











The ladybug card was another free make and take from a company called Boxer Scrapbook Productions, LLC. Wonderful ladies at this booth. I accidently left one of my bags at their booth and they saved it for me all day, hoping I'd come back for it. Great integrity, great products. They have some really cute things. Lots of pet-related stamps, papers, and other stuff. I'll showcase some more of their things next week. At the booth we used the scalloped square punches from Marvy (the pink and the purple sizes). Here's a similar card I made with my stuff at home. The Martini glasses are by Inkadoo, a gift from my friend Amy (Thanks Amy!) and the Marvy plain square punches. The rest is SU stuff. This is a great card template. Look for it again next week with the wild animals. Thanks for visiting today.

Boxer card details: Ladybugs and Daisies paper, Yellow Gingham paper from Boxer (available at their On-line store, see the link), Stamps from their Butterfly Garden clear stamp set. Inks were Pallette Inks in red, yellow and green. Don't know the exact colors. Punches were those GIGA/MEGA scalloped squares from Marvy.

Emily's take on this card (sort of):
Stamps: Martini glasses by Inkadoo, Sentiment from Enjoy Every Moment
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red marker, Gable Green Marker
Paper: Gable Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Punches Giga and Mega squares by Marvy

No comments: