Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Final Layout

Here is the 5th and Final Layout for National Scrapbooking Month. I hope you've enjoyed them. In the future, I'll try to post at least 2 layouts a month to keep myself challenged. This one was fun to make because we took so many cool photos at the zoo the last time we were there. My son and I passed the camera back and forth the whole day, so I tried to use as many as possible. The square punch made it easy to highlight the animals we couldn't see up close. How about that Lazy Iguana? That's my favorite picture from a really fun day. Enjoy.

Stamps: Paint Prints, Whimsical Alphabet Lower Case (retired), Full Calendar, Simple Serif Alphabet and Numbers, Just Journaling (retired)
Ink: Garden Green, Blue Bayou, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Square Punches (1-1/4 inch and 1-3/8 inch), Spiral Punch

No comments: