Friday, June 20, 2008

Wild Rose Contest Card

This is the card I entered in the Paper Crafts card making contest (I didn't win) at the Manchester CK Convention. It uses the "faux silk" technique on the main image. No posts next week due to vacation. We won't even have cell phone service! Woo Hoo! A real "eScape," if you will. Speaking of which, stop over to Stampin' Up! and check out their project ideas for eScaping it all on June 25. Unfortunately, I'll be away and can't hold an event here, but if you have time, stamp a fun card for someone and pop it in the mail. We'll get back to posting and stamping in July, I promise. Enjoy.

Stamps: Wild Rose, It's Your Birthday
Ink: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Groovy Guava, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Ruby Red, Tissue Paper
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, Label Punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, Wild Wasabi stictched grosgrain ribbon

No comments: