Thursday was a Holiday card-making Frenzy at my house. Here are a few of the results with more to follow. I just got the SU exclusive Top Note Sizzix Bigz die and the "Birds and Blooms" Sizzlit dies. So I had to play! Sassy 7 ladies, watch out, this one comes your way in November, as does the "red card."Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Not Quite Navy Marker
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Brushed Silver, Designer Series Paper Ski Slope
Accessories: Birds and Blooms Sizzlit Dies, Top Note Bigz Die, Small and Large Oval punches

The red card is made with the level I hostess set Punches Three and the great new Riding Hood Red striped ribbon from the Holiday Mini. I love the stuff! This card is very quick and easy.
Stamps: Punches Three (hostess), Baroque Motifs
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke
Paper: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, 1.25 inch grosgrain Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla
Many thanks to my friend Cindy W. who brought over this great Sleigh die from Spellbinders. Had to play! No stamps here, friends, just those great Season of Cheer rub-ons and the die-cuts. This is the copper version. Next up is the Silver version.
Again, no stamps, just rub-ons and some Designer Series paper to highlight.Enjoy your weekend. I'll have more next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment