The more I use this set, the more I like the flowers. They cut out or punch out easily and have a nice subtle edge to them. I also really like the new Beautiful Wings Embosslits die. The butterflies are really interesting. (Yes, Cindy W., butterflies...just for you!) The frame is the Sizzix Bigz Scallop Oval Frame die in Crushed Curry. The background paper is from Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper. As usual, I'm punch happy with the ovals and the Boho Blossom punches. Here's what I used:Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Simply Said (yes, the sentiment was markered out of a bigger stamp!)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die, Sizzix Bigz Scallop Oval Frame, Sizzix Big Shot machine, Small, Large and Scallop Oval punches, Boho Blossoms punch, Button Latte (whisper white button), mini glue dots, dimensionals
1 comment:
Love love this card! Thanks for the shout-out too :) I can never get enough butterflies.
Post a Comment