
The Boxes are all made using one of the XL Bigz Dies. The accents are either with punches or stamps or more Die Cuts. I like that I can turn out boxes and packaging so quickly with my Big Shot. Here are the Recipes for the three. I'll start with the Butterfly Box... No stamping needed!
Stamps: None needed here!
Ink: I didn't use any, but some shading on the butterflies in Pink Passion could be fun!
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion (retiring color!), Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Sizzix Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Up! Match-box XL Bigz Die, Stampin' Up! Bigz Die Beautiful Butterflies, Pretties Kit, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
From My Garden Box: This would be perfect for gifting extra seeds or dried herbs from your garden. The base is made using the Movers and Shapers Curly Label XL Bigz die. Orchid Opulence is another color that's retiring. I'll miss this one.
Stamps: Garden from the Heart
Ink: Going Grey, Certainly Celery (pad and marker), So Saffron marker, Orchid Opulence marker
Paper: Orchid Opulence, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Up! Movers and Shapers Curly Label XL Bigz Die, Stampin' Up! Top Note Bigz Die, Punch: curly label, Satin Ribbon in Certainly Celery, Natural Hemp Twine, 1/8" hole punch, dimensionals
Lastly, the Bag With Scallops. This features our April Special Stamp Set, Awash With Flowers. It's a preview of a new set that will be in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog coming in July. It's a nice two-step stamping set. The Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow are two more retiring colors.
Stamps: Awash With Flowers
Ink: Going Grey, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Sizzix XL Bigz die Bag With Scallops, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle, Scallop circle punches, Dimensionals


No comments:
Post a Comment