I know, it's been awhile, but here are some fun scrapbooking ideas for Scrapbooking Month. First is a travel journal that I made using Stampin' Up!'s Brief Case chipboard book. I'm featuring it on the May 17 Scrapbook Break (Still 4 spaces left!) Here's the outside cover and 3 inside page spread ideas. Enjoy!
Stamps: Sentimental Journey, Rough Type Alphabet (both clear mount from the Summer Mini!),
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Garden Green, Bashful Blue
Paper: Designer Series Paper Travel Journal, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Garden Green, Bashful Blue, Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: On Board Book Briefcase, Crop-a-dile, Tag Corner Punch, 1/8" hand held hole punch, 1-inch and 1.25 inch circle punches, Silver Brads, Stampin' Up! Sizzix Medium Sizzlit Dies Timeless Type Junior Set, Sizzix Big Shot, Grosgrain Ribbon (to match colors), Natural Hemp Twine
This page is the inside front cover and first page. The little calendar is the Mark the Date stamp set. The numbers are from that Timeless Type Medium Sizzlit mentioned above. The great striped paper is from the Designer Series paper pack. I like the way you can use the calendar in scrapbooks to remember dates and things. There's a little check mark stamp that comes with it that I'll use when we've narrowed our dates down for our trip. Fun!
Here are a couple more page spread ideas. Not much for embellishments, but some good ideas. Again stamps are from Sentimental Journey.
I like the way you can use the 12x12 paper image cut down to enhance a page.




No comments:
Post a Comment