So much for continuous posting...well, there is still some time and I still have some designs ready for posting. Here's another card made using the My Friend stamp set and some fun colors: Early Espresso, So Saffron, and Pear Pizzaz. I love the silhouette stamp in this set. The leaves and flowers have a great line and look good in all different colors. The designer paper is from the Pocket full of Posies grouping. I used the Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die and distressed each flower so it divided into 2. If you put the "fuzzy" side on the outside, you get a great textured bloom to put on the card. Enjoy!
Stamps: My Friend (clear mount)
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, So Saffron, Designer Series Paper Pocket Full of Posies.
Accessories: Sizzix Big Shot, Flower Fusion Sizzlits Die, Punch: Scallop Trim Border, Brads Neutrals, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment