Friday, January 27, 2012

A Friday Card

Here's another Valentine idea.  This one uses the Framelits Hearts Collection from Stampin' Up! along with some other fun products.  The card base is cut from the largest of the Framelits Hearts.  I overlapped the die on the edge of a folded 5.25x10.5 piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot.  Next I took a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Adorning Accents set of 3 and ran just the front of the card base through the Big Shot again to emboss those sweet little hearts.  I did the same to the smaller Pink Pirouette heart which was punched with the Full Heart Punch.  I like the way this punch coordinates with the Framelits collection, as well.  The smallest heart is punched from Red Glimmer Paper using the Heart to Heart punch and fits nicely on the oval accent piece.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Come back soon.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Take It to Heart (Occasions Mini Catalog, 2012 p. 14)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Framelits Hearts Collection, Punches: Full Heart, Scalloped Oval, Large Oval, Heart to Heart, Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Adorning Accents, 3/8-inch Taffeta Ribbon in Whisper White, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: