I must be on a roll... Here's another Sale-a-bration card. This time it's a Valentine using the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set. I got it for FREE with a $50 purchase. Actually, as a demonstrator, I got to pre-order this one early so I've had a chance to work with the set. It's fun. I have to admit I was a bit hesitant at first, but I'm convinced now. It was a good choice. Here I paired the hearts with lots of pink. My daughter wouldn't care for it, but I think it works here. Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink and Regal Rose are layered. I also used that lovely White Organza ribbon which adds a touch of smooth elegance to any project. The tiny punched heart is actually from the Owl Builder Punch. Thanks for visiting,
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Fabulous Phrases, Sprinkled Expressions (Sale-a-bration 2012!)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: 5/8-inch Organza Ribbon, Punches: Owl Builder, 3/4-inch Circle, 1/2-inch Circle, Eyelet Border, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals
No comments:
Post a Comment