Here are some cute Valentine treat ideas. Who knew there were some many different colors of Candy Corn! This is called "Cupid Corn" and for those of you who are local, I found them at Ann's House of Nuts. These came together really quickly. I'll post a single picture here, as well. The 1"x8" Cellophane Bags that Stampin' Up! has been carrying since the Holiday Mini Catalog are really fun to play with. I did a reindeer at Christmas time (with Reindeer Corn, naturally) and now I've got a Valentine treat, too. The Cello bags have a self-adhesive top (love it!) and I attached a 2-3/8 inch Scallop Circle (punched out of Very Vanilla) to the top and folded it in half. I then used some Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon for the handle. The hearts are punched using the Framelits Dies Hearts Collection from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Add a sentiment and you're ready to give them to family, friends or co-workers. I can't wait to play with the Spring-Easter version using Bunny Corn! Stay tuned...Here's the single picture:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Ink: Real Red Classic Pad
Paper: Red Glimmer Paper, Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink, Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Dies (Hearts), Modern Label Punch, 2-3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile, Mini Brads (silver) 1/16-inch hand held punch, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon in Pretty in Pink, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
No comments:
Post a Comment