Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Card for a Friday

Here is a birthday using the In Colors from the 2010-2012 set.  I really love these colors and will be using them a lot as we come to the end of this catalog year.  Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz have become a staple in my color rotation so I don't know what I'm going to do when they leave my professional palette!  I'll have to stock up for personal use down the road, I suppose.  In any case, here's that wonderful Bird in the heart from the Take it To Heart stamp set.  I also used the Happy Birthday from the Sale-a-bration set (free!) Elementary Elegance.  I used the old Subtles collection standby Perfect Plum as an additional accent color.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Stamps: Take it to Heart (Occasions Mini Catalog), Elementary Elegance (Sale-a-bration!)
Ink: Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Dies Hearts, Textured Impressions Folder Vintage Wallpaper, Punches: Decorative Label and Curly Label, 3/8-in. Pleated Satin Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: