Monday, March 24, 2014

March Flies By

March is flying by and maybe we'll have some Spring-like weather to show for it?  I hope?  So, in anticipation of it, here's a cheerful flowery "Thank You" card.  I had seen on Pinterest a really cute use of the Oval Designer Frames Embossing Folder (#123130, p. 190 of the big catalog!).  They embossed it and cut it out using the Deco Labels Collection Framelits.  What a great pairing.  I added the Petite Petals flowers (yes, it's a Bundle!, see page 33 of the Occasions Catalog (OC) for details) and some of that really lovely Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (also in the OC).

Here's to Spring coming soon!

Stamps:  Petite Petals, Peaceful Petals (sentiment) (Both are from the OC)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Designer Series Paper Watercolor Wonder
Accessories: Big Shot, Designer Frames Embossing Folders, Framelits Dies Deco Labels Collection, Petite Petals Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Candy Dots (In Regals and Brights) Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: