I was trying to come up with an elegant card for my Tuesday Night group to do this month. I had seen a card on Pinterest that used the Elegant Butterfly Punch in Vellum and it looked like it had been embossed with a folder, so I thought I'd play with that idea.
The lovely Deco Label stamp (yes, it matches the Framelits Dies!) is from the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set You're Lovely. Colors are Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Basic Gray.
I used the "Thinking of You" from Sweet Essentials as the sentiment. But the beauty of this card is that any horizontal stamp can change the card to Birthday, Thank You or any card you need.
Thanks for visiting.
Stamps: Sweet Essentials, Summer Silhouettes, You're Lovely (SAB)
Ink: Basic Gray, Markers: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, White Vellum Cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Deco Labels, Delicate Designs Embossing Folders, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Whisper White

No comments:
Post a Comment