Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy "Pi" Day!

Because we all need a little "whimsy" in our lives, here's a card that celebrates all things Pi and Pie!  Happy 3/14 everyone.  I hope you enjoy this re-use of a past Paper Pumpkin stamp from Sweet as Pie and some fun and fancy die-cutting.  Couldn't resist marking the day with some circles.  The symbol for Pi was made using pieces of retired dies from the Label Card Thinlits and the Festive Fireside Framelits from the Holiday Catalog that just finished.  For the pie, I used the Hearth and Home Thinlits window box piece in Silver Foil Paper, an oval and the Adorning Accent Edgelits (also retired).  Here's the whole list of supplies I used.  Thanks for stopping in.  Take time to enjoy a slice of Pie today, if you can!  It's worth celebrating from many sides.

Stamps: Sweet as Pie (past Paper Pumpkin kit)
Ink: Early Espresso (classic stamp pad and marker)
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Silver Foil Paper, Designer Series Paper Stack Neutrals (I used the Soft Suede dots)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Label Card Thinlits (retired), Festive Fireside Framelits (retired), Hearth and Home Thinlits (Occasions Catalog p. 21), Adorning Accents Edgelits (retired), Circles Collection Framelits and Ovals Collection Framelits (p. 173, Annual Catalog), Triple Banner Punch (Annual Catalog p. 165), 1-inch Circle Punch (p. 165), Adhesives:  The Usual Trio...SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals (Oh My!)

No comments: