One of the things that I think the new Stampin' Up! catalog highlights particularly well is the amazing coordinating products offered. They do this best in some of the "Suites" of products. This card is made using products from the Festive Birthday Suite found on p. 10-11. What a fun combination of products! It includes the Birthday Fiesta stamp set (complete with Llama!) and the Fiesta Time Framelits dies which match the set (go ahead, say it...Bundle!). There's also a matching Festive Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, as well. Add some Festive Birthday Designer Series Papers with a pop of bright colors (Emerald Envy, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry) and some new ribbon (here I used the new Mini Pompom Trim in Whisper White (see p. 179) and you've got a lot of party paper-crafting possibilities. My card is similar to the one on the bottom of page 10. I used the Stylized Birthday stamp (really, it's becoming a "go-to" item in my collection.) And I'm really fond of that cute llama! Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps: Birthday Fiesta, Stylized Birthday
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Designer Series Paper Festive Birthday
Accessories: Big Shot, Fiesta Time Framelits, Festive Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Mini Pompom Trim in Whisper White.

No comments:
Post a Comment