The new Stampin' Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog really lives up to the billing this year. If you haven't seen it, be sure to check it out through my website link to the right.
In particular, the new In-Colors are really a refreshing addition to an already amazing color palette. Here they all are in a really quick and easy card that I CASED from page 16. Clockwise from the top left we have Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, and Flirty Flamingo. The colors are available in plain card stock, of course, but I've used the Designer Series Paper Stacks here. The coordination continues with the 3/8" Ruched Ribbon as an embellishment. I really loved how quickly this card came together. I liked it so much that I recreated it using one of the new Just for Hosts Stamp Sets, too. These cards lend themselves well to gifting and classes. Not only are they quick and easy, but really useful and can be customized with sentiments on the inside of the card.
Now to find a "Thank You" of similar size and I'll have the perfect set of multipurpose cards to share with friends and family. Enjoy!
Stamps: Stylized Birthday (141828, p. 16) or Time of Year (141790, p. 201, Just for Hosts!)
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, and Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Whisper White, Designer Series Paper Stacks In-Color 2016-2018 (p. 174)
Accessories: 3/8" Ruched Ribbon (in all the In-Colors, p. 178) and Thick Baker's Twine in Whisper White.


No comments:
Post a Comment