Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Back into the "Swim" of things again...

pun intended... a week off for a fantastic visit with family led to another week off...then another..and before I know it we're down to the final week (plus a few days) of the 2017-2018 Catalog.   This week, we really do get back into that "swim" both literally and figuratively.   It's been raining like crazy here in the Mid-Atlantic.  I really thought we were out of the woods with the last two days being quite nice, however, today we're "swimming" again in the rain.  So here's a card that is very fitting for the weather.  Another of those sets that will be retiring next week.  Plus some colors that we're losing, as well.  I hope you all enjoy the card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Here's what I used:
Stamps: Seaside Shore
Ink: Dapper Denim (retiring), Tangerine Tango (retiring), Tempting Turquoise (retiring) Wild Wasabi (retiring), Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist (retiring), Soft Suede
Accessories: Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: