Here is the second project I have designed for my Cards as Gifts Class. It again uses the Varied Vases Bundle. This time I created a set of 5 Cards and Envelopes to fit in one of the Acetate Card Boxes found on p. 193 of the 2018-2019 AC. These boxes are great to fill with cards (or treats) and give as gifts. You get 10 boxes for a reasonable $7.00 so it makes it very affordable to keep some on hand.
The idea for the card came from a post on Pinterest by Kristine McNickle (Creative Stamping) from New Zealand. Thanks for the inspiration, Kristine! I changed up the colors based on what I had and what the class is trying to achieve.
So here are pictures of the cards and envelopes, too. I used Berry Burst, Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam as my color scheme. I also added the tag to the finished box making it look a bit more "gift-like" You could do anything for a tag. I chose to use the Labels to Love stamp set and it's coordianting Everyday Label Punch for something super-quick and easy.
The photopolymer stamps in the Varied Vases set really make it easy to line up images for Two-Step Stamping. I used the Pool Party ink for the longer stems and the Berry Burst ink on the tulip. The Soft Sea Foam is one of my favorites of the New Colors. It's a great subtle green. I used the ink on the tulip's leaf and a piece of the card stock as a mat behind the flowers. I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the tulip. It gives a nice little sparkle to the card.
The bow is a piece of Silver and Whisper White Baker's Twine (p. 201).
Hope you've enjoyed this peek at the Class Projects.
Come back again soon!
Stamps: Varied Vases, Labels to Love
Ink: Berry Burst, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party Soft Sea Foam, Berry Burst
Accessories: Punches: Vases Builder and Everyday Label, Clear Wink of Stella, Silver and White Baker's Twine, Acetate Card Boxes, Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Dimensionals
Here's the complete set:



No comments:
Post a Comment