Thursday, July 19, 2018

Christmas in August: One Sheet Wonder Class: Part 1

My feature Class in August is a festive Christmas-Card take on the One-Sheet-Wonder Class.  I changed up a few of the layouts this time to be a bit simpler.  These are the first six of the designs.  The 14 cards for the class feature One Sheet from the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper cut down in pieces.  It's a great way to use up DSP and create multiple cards for sending or gifting.  I also used other coordinating products from the Under the Mistletoe Suite found on pages 94-95 of the Annual Catalog and a few additional coordinating items.   Here are a few individual shots of the cards we will be making.  I will post the rest of them next week.  Enjoy!

Card one features the Layering Circles Framelits and Real Read 1/8" Solid Ribbon in addition to the Under the Mistletoe Suite products.

Featured Colors for the cards are Whisper White, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Old Olive, Early Espresso.  Night of Navy is also a featured color in the Designer Series Paper Pack, but we don't use it in this set of cards.

Here's another card








More Layering Circles for this card.
















This one has the addition of the mistletoe branches from the Pretty Pines Thinlits dies, the Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon, and the Pearlized Doilies









For this card, I used the Seasonal Wreath Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (part of the Suite!).  I sponged it with a bit of Shaded Spruce Ink to highlight it's features. 

More Red Rhinestone Jewels from the product Suite, too.






Here's one last close up.  Card design number six on an Old Olive Card base.  This is a quick and simple way to use those 1" squares.  I popped a two of them with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Thanks for visiting.  Check back soon for more samples!


No comments: