Friday, November 20, 2020

The 2nd Post of Christmas...


... brings Poinsettias.  This is the second Auction Card and it uses products from the Poinsettia Place Suite found on pp 14-16 in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.  The Poinsettia Dies cut out the flowers and leaves really well and so a beautiful flower goes together really quickly.  This particular flower I stamped the petals from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set (p. 16) in Real Red ink on Real Red cardstock.  The leaves are stamped in Garden Green ink on Garden Green cardstock.  I placed three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (p. 157, Annual Catalog) in the flower's center.  

I used a square of Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper right behind the flower.  I like the elegance of the pattern.  Underneath it to the right, I attached a strip of flocked cardstock from the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper.  I used it here as just an accent.  However, the papers in this pack also feature leaves, flowers and berries some of which coordinate with Dies.  You can also color the flocking by sponging it with ink.  I have a card that features this technique for another post, so stay tuned!  

The banner is stamped in Real Red Ink.  It's also from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set. 

Stay tuned for another Card post soon!  Happy Crafting.


No comments: