Monday, November 23, 2020

Trees for the 3rd Post of Christmas.

 

Here's a classic Christmas Tree for the 3rd Auction Card.  For this card, I'm using up retired product and featuring some new things, as well.  Those Gold Foil-Edged Cards (with Envelopes) are leftovers from last year's catalog.  In the interest of using things up, I decided they would be perfect to accent this card.  

The Shaded Spruce cardstock panel is embossed using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder found in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog on p. 35.  I used a strip of the 'Tis the Season 6x6 Designer Series Paper to add some warmth.  It reminds me a of a really cozy blanket my parents had when I was a kid.   The tree is from the Winter Woods stamp set (AC p. 61) and is cut with the matching tree die from the In the Woods Dies (p. 181.)  I added some of the Wonderful Gems (p. 31, MC) as decorations and a Gold Foil star cut with the Stitched Stars Dies (AC, p. 183).  

The "It's the Most Wonderful Time.." sentiment is from the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set.  It's fitting because the Andy Williams version of that song is a favorite of my husband's.  It fits nicely in one of the Ornate Frames Dies (p.182) and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.  I added a Gold Foil swirl also cut with the Stitched Stars Dies.  The final piece of this card is again from the Tasteful Labels Dies (p.179) and is cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

One more Auction card to go, so stay tuned.  Thanks for visiting today.

 


No comments: