Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to Blogging

Hello again. Now that vacations are winding down (1 summer trip to go), I'm going to try to get some new stuff out to you. The Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog will be released on Monday, August 11. I just got my first glimpse of it yesterday. It's a beautiful book. Lots of neat new stamp sets and accessories. Check the schedule of events for an chance to come see a paper copy, or view it on-line starting Monday/Tuesday next week. That said, here's a card I made from the new Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements Kit. The kit includes paper, self-adhesive die cuts, ribbon, buttons, and brads. Very inclusive, very easy to use. It's meant to go with the new Wow Flowers stamp set. So here's a peek before next week! (Pardon the rhyme, I couldn't resist.)

Stamps: Wow Flowers (new on Monday!)
Ink: Perfect Plum Classic
Paper: All from the Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements kit: Old Olive Textured CS, Perfect Plum Textured CS, Flower Power Designer Series Paper
Accessories: New! Scallop Edge Punch, More Mustard Brad, 1/16" hole punch, Stampin' Dimmensionals

No comments: