Here's a card that uses two old SU sets and some cool watercoloring. I'm trying to figure the watercolor thing out. This one came out pretty well. The card also uses more of that yummy Mokuba paper from Hiromi Paper International. The "Thank You" comes from the new Fresh Cuts set. I really like the font and I love the set. My next batch of "new stuff" got caught up in the "first-week-hype" when the new catalog came out so it's still being filled. Hopefully I'll have it next week when the kids go off to school and I'll have more time to play. Until then, enjoy.Stamps: Travel Sketchbook (retired), French Script Background (Retired), Fresh Cuts
Ink: Jet Black Staz On, Really Rust, assorted markers for water coloring
Paper: Summer Sun, Really Rust, Mokuba Series Red Orange Mix, Water Color Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Aqua Painters, dimensionals
No comments:
Post a Comment