Now that I've had time to play with some of the new Stampin' Up! stuff, here's another sample. This was the card we made at the open house yesterday. The colors are from the new "In Color" set. I really like the combination of the Kiwi Kiss and the Blues (Baja Breeze and Pacific Point.) There's something calming in the three of them together. I copied the layout and color combination from one of the promotional ads for the August-September special. You can see it on my website. I don't own the set they used in the promotion (yet), but I do have the new Fresh Cuts stamp set, and that worked just fine. That cute flower button is new, as well. Enjoy!Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Button Bouquet (the Baja Breeze Flower one), Glue Dots
No comments:
Post a Comment