Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Icy Evening Post

We've been socked with ice today. And a bit of rain, too. I now have some time to post another card. This uses some more new stuff. The stamp is the "Elegant Thank You" stamp. It is sold individually, a bit of a change for Stampin' Up! I really like the size. I also used the new Stampin' Up! exclusive Embosslits die "Sweetest Stem." I ran it through my Cuttlebug using Kiwi Kiss and Pretty in Pink papers and then layered the 2 together. They're kind of fun. That pretty paper is from the new Designer Series paper "Raspberry Tart." It's a very pretty collection. Here's the recipe. Cheers.

Stamps: Elegant Thank You
Paper: Rose Red, Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper, Pretty In Pink, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Scalloped Square Punch, Embosslits Die Sweetest Stem, Cuttlebug, 1/16" handheld hole punch, Rose Red Brads, Rose Red 1" Double-stitched grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

No comments: