A good Tuesday morning to you! Here's an All-American card for my Sassy 7 ladies this month. It's a Patriotic Card with some twists! I can't take credit for the Flag. That was designed by a fellow demonstrator BJ Peters who does some amazing work. I C.A.S.E.'d it off of the demonstrator showcase. She used the Flag as a box cover. I just used it on a card. In addition, I had to add the "All-American" symbols. This would make a great card for Father's day, too, just add a classic "Chevy," if you've got one. Enjoy.Stamps: Voila to Go, Family Accessories, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Basic Brown, Real Red, Markers: Ruby Red, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Whisper White, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Punches: Small Star, 1-inch circle, 1-1/4 inch circle, Top Note BIGZ die and Cuttle bug, Gold Brad and dimensionals.
No comments:
Post a Comment