Taken with Teal is a color that I love, but I forget to use. It's the darkest color on this card, and I really love the combination with the Turquoise and the Apricot. I used my SU Color Coach to guide my color choice this time. I also used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and it's matching Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die folder from Sizzix. The card could easily be changed to fit any occasion. Enjoy your mid-week.Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, All Holidays
Ink: Taken with Teal (Classic Ink Pad and Marker), Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flowers Textured Impressions Die, Cuttlebug (because I still don't have a Big Shot!) , Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Ice Rhinestone Brads (circles), Bold Brights Brads, Mat Pack and Paper piercer (to line up the brads), dimenstionals
No comments:
Post a Comment