Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Post Number 4

I think this is the final one for today.  Back to kid-wrangling, dinner prep and taxi-cab driving.  But it was a fun day.  All the samples posted this week will be available next Thursday to stamp.   This particular card I went to the Color Coach for inspiration.  Wanted to use something I hadn't used in a while, so I hit on River Rock.  It's a neutral with a hint of green (at least in the dye-lot I have) and it goes very well with the Not Quite Navy and Rose Red.  My flower need some leaves, so the best green turned out to be Always Artichoke.  Once a gain, it's pretty minimal in stamping and technique, but sometimes that is all you need.   Hope you've enjoyed the "Cyber Stamp with Me Day."  Have a great weekend.

Stamps: So Happy For You (Sale-a-bration), Build a Blossom
Ink: Always Artichoke
Paper: Naturals White (card base), River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Always Artichoke,  Designer Series Paper Patterns Pack Regals
Accessories: Designer Fabric Brads Sweet Stitches, Punches: 1-1/4 inch Circle, Blossom Petals, Eyelet Border, Textured Impressions Folder Perfect Polka Dots, Stampin' Up! Bigz L Die Fun flowers, Big Shot, Dimensionals

No comments: