Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Thank You or A Valentine, You Decide!

This cute treat-cup card is great for giving as a Thank You gift (as shown) or as the Valentine that covers it all!  Change the sentiment and you have Hearts, Flowers and Chocolate all in one neat little package...what fun.  It all started with the bag of M&M's on the desk and the box of Heart Treat Cups (a bargain at $2.95 for 12!) staring at me from the shelf.  I haven't used this Sweetheart stamp set much since I got it and I decided it needed a workout, too.  Stem and leaves are in Always Artichoke with the other stamping in Cherry Cobbler. The two layered hearts are leftover from punching out the center of the flower layers for the treat cup to fit inside.  No waste on today's card.  Enjoy.
Stamps: Sweetheart (wood mount set)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Punch Full Heart, Punch 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, Punch Small Heart, Heart Treat Cups, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em, these Valentine/Thank You cards are So Cute! Thanks for Sharing, have a Great day!