My mother always quoted this to me when I was a kid (actually, she still does and quotes it to my kids, as well.) When I saw this particular sheet of Designer Series Paisley Petals paper, I knew I had a mission. Create a set of cards, one-sheet-wonder style, without wasting a single shred of this paper. Well, "mission impossible" some might say, but with help from the classic "Make 10" idea from years ago, it actually worked! The result? Fourteen very pretty cards using select pieces from the Designer Paper. I'm pretty happy with the results. I'll be sharing them over the next few days as my hard-drive space will allow. I hope you all enjoy the first 2 here.
Stamps: French Filigree, Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, River Rock
Paper: River Rock, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Designer Series Paper Paisley Petals
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Jewels Pearls, dimensionals
Design number 2. This is again from the whole Make 10 design idea. However, I added my own flair to it. Instead of tearing the Designer Paper (as in the suggested sketch), I chose to add a piece of coordinating Cherry Cobbler (which was torn) behind. Don't worry, I used the rest of the Cherry Cobbler, too.
Stamps: Four Frames, Silhouette Sentiments (hostess)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, River Rock, Designer Series Paper Paisley Petals.
Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Designer Label Punch, Paper Snips and Dimensionals


No comments:
Post a Comment