The next Auction Card Candidate might look familiar if you've visited the Stampin' Up! Website or Pintrest. A similar card has been making its rounds. I wish I knew exactly the originator of the card so I can give full credit to the layout. If anyone finds out, please let me know. The original used Banners and a cute button instead of the Ornament. I love Holiday Ornaments, so I had to add one in. It's from the Christmas Collectibles Stamp Set in the Holiday Catalog (p.35) which you can Bundle with the matching Christmas Ornament Punch for a 15% Savings! Bundles in general are another PC-F! (Paper Curiosities- Favorite) Saving money is a good thing.
Stamps: Sweet Essentials, Christmas Collectibles (Holiday Catalog p. 35)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Stylish Stripes (Holiday Catalog p. 22), Expressions Thinlits Dies, Christmas Ornament Punch, 1/2-inch Circle Punch, Bakers Twine in Cherry Cobbler, Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment