Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Peace on Earth

Super simple, super classy.  One Whisper White Card Base is all that you need.  This layout is similar to one I saw on Pintrest that used the Christmas Star I posted yesterday.  However, I decided we needed some snowflakes!  I used the Festive Flurry stamp set (p. 30 in the Holiday Catalog) stamped in Silver Encore ink and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder for extra effect.  The small snowflakes are stamped in the Encore Ink only (not embossed, but I suppose you could emboss them, too).  The stamp is from the Warmth & Wonder Hostess Stamp Set (p. 39 in the Holiday Catalog).  The clear mount version is $10 hostess dollars (workshops of $150 or more qualify for hostess dollars, don't forget!).  I added the Peace on Earth stamp from Greetings of the Season in Midnight Muse ink.

Stamps: Festive Flurry, Warmth and Wonder (hostess), Greetings of the Season (carryover set)

Ink: Encore Silver, Midnight Muse

Paper: Whisper White

Accessories:  Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Silver 1/8" Ribbon (p. 28 in the Holiday Catalog #132137)

No comments: