Thursday, November 14, 2013

Serene Classic Trees

Lovely as a Tree has been around in the Stampin' Up! collection of Stamp Sets for as long as I can remember.  It's a wonderful set and I often turn to it for Holiday Cards.  In this case, it's another Church Auction Card.  And, yes I used the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (a PC-F) again.  Unfortunately the picture picks up a sort of pink glow, but the colors are anything but.. Blues, silvers and whites.  The snow is made using the new White Stampin' Chalk Marker (Holiday Catalog, p. 20). The sentiment is an old one (Curly Cute, retired), but any long holiday sentiment fits here.  I embossed it in Silver.  Here's what I used:

Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Curly Cute (retired)
Ink:  Smokey Slate Classic Ink, Encore Silver Pad, White Stampin' Chalk Marker
Paper: Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Designer Series Paper Stacks Winter Frost (Holiday Catalog, p. 29)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Framelits Dies Apolthecary Accents, Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimmensionals,

No comments: