Hello December. As the Winter Solstice approaches, I find that I am always in search of little sources of light. This year, I decided to create some. These luminaries are made with Vellum Card Stock, the Gift Bag Punch Board and the Starlight Thinlits Dies. They come together really quickly and with an LED tealight or votive inside create an instant Glow for a table or mantle. When we get them set in the Holiday Decor, I'll post another picture. However, I'm planning to make these for my friends who, this year in particular, seem to need a little extra Light in their lives. Here are some dimensions for the tall and short ones. Hope your life has some extra light in it, too! Thanks for stopping by.
Tall Votive luminaries: use 6" x 11" vellum piece and make the gift bag on the Medium setting.
Shorter ones: use 4-1/4" vellum piece and make the gift bag on the Medium setting, as well.
Run the two sides through the big shot with the Thinlits Die before you assemble. I also trimmed down the side flap that takes the adhesive so it wouldn't block the holes from the Die.
Paper: Vellum Card Stock
Accessories: Gift Bag Punch Board, Starlight Thinlits Dies and Fast Fuse adhesive
Here are some more views for you to see where the dies are placed.
Hope it helps with your reconstruction!
Thanks again for reading through.
Happy Crafting!




No comments:
Post a Comment