Seems to me, everywhere I turn these days I'm running into a Llama or an Alpaca. First it was on TV in commercials. Then it was at the Common Ground Fair in Maine last September (here are two of my favorite pictures..)
It just seems like these animals are definitely ready for their close-up!
Even Stampin' Up! got on the Llama bandwagon when they introduced the Birthday Fiesta stamp set (page 11 in the Annual Catalog). (See my post from June 27 for a sample!
Enter the Holiday Catalog and what do you know? Another Llama! So, what better way to continue our Holiday Crafting season than to make a tag with the Fa-la-la-la-llama!
Here it is in all it's "tangled" glory. I used the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies to create the tag base. Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper for the background and some of the many Holiday Baker's Twine colors to add texture and functionality. I hope you enjoy this tag, and celebrate the Llamas and Alpacas as they have their moment. Enjoy.
Stamps: Fa-la-la-la Friends (p. 30 HC)
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink, Garden Green, Real Red and Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Fiesta Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, 1/8" Hand-held Circle Punch, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Baker's Twine Trio Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment